**An Introduction to our Priority Moth Species - Online Event - 4th March**

‘An introduction to our priority moth species’ Online Event: Date/Time: Thursday 4th March 2021, 19:30-20:30, Price: Free (donations welcomed). Run by UTB Butterfly Conservation in Association with Parks Trust - a number of moths living in the UTB area (Berks, Bucks and Oxon) are nationally scarce or locally threatened and the subject of survey and study. Describing these species and survey methods designed to help find remaining populations and target conservation effort accordingly.
An Introduction to our priority moth species

@dejayM
Not sure where to put this but wondering if this expert is still looking at iSpot - he commented on the South African moths.
Imgur
Now in Australia
M

1 Like

Missed the Moth course but found a list of other events from the same organiser and have signed up for the Introduction to Wildflowers: Online Introduction to Wildflower ID Tickets, Tue 10 Aug 2021 at 12:30 | Eventbrite
Many thanks.

1 Like

Thanks @HB1 - now that looks like a worthy lunchtime wildflower hour treat! I will see you there! :smiley:

thanks for the Heads up M
I have been offline for a week - a week in a long, long time in iLand

@miked
This one’s especially for you dejayM. Think Mike would also like.
Was hoping Colleen would post the pics herself - but don’t want these to be lost. She said it was OK for me to post them. Taken when they were in one of the stages of lockdown.

Not sure if the mother showed the food to the baby or the other way round.
Also don’t know where the rest of the troop were, just these young ones.