The unidentifiables

Still going strong - https://www.ispotnature.org/communities/uk-and-ireland/view/project/759393/the-unidentifiables
Nominations accepted - here please

Unidentifed since 2015. Is it unidentifiable?

And a similar one from 2014

And one from 2013

Here’s another - please add comments so that the poster KNOWS we are interested

try this one. a small portion of a plant: but which one??

After three years and over a hundred views, are the jelly bulbs unidentifiable?
Answer: No! Derek has identified them.

What happened to the sawdust?

Another contender, an embryo or a seed?

Who in the Plant World recognises this as a seed case?

Col Mustard with a petal in the conservatory.

Merci - très drôle - I laughed at this which I doesn’t often happen on iSpot.

Anyone able to identify this? Do read the comments first.

I came across this ‘Caddisfly egg cluster’ observation in the Unidentified Fungi and Lichens Project. It has an interesting comment trail but doesn’t have a Likely Banner. I asked Stephen (Bluebirdreseach) to look at the observation and he isn’t convinced that it’s the work of a Caddisfly. Can anyone suggest an ID or is it Unidentifiable?

Lost property

I am finding a lot of gorgeous and interesting Observations lately, mostly in my pretty waring Unidentified’s Projects - I have three.
I come across a lot of posts made by the really good guys, who post-up interesting stuff, which get’s IGNORED (apparently) and then FORGOTTEN.
Here’s one (I hope JB doesn’t mind)

Sorry, the above was meant to be in Another “unidentified” post

THIS, Found in my Fungi Project, is meant to be here https://www.ispotnature.org/communities/uk-and-ireland/view/observation/690941/strage-starfish-like-growth

Miked’s observation of Crusts on Clover from 2012 is still unidentified. Is it unidentifiable?

Did you see the follow-up?:

Devil’s Work. From Mike’s Tidying up project. I need help

I wonder if it is simply due to temperature fluctuations. the snow falls on twig, lower bit melts since the twig is slightly above freezing, then starts to slide off but as soon as it slips it freezes again as air below zero so forming long strings (the ice holding the snow together). would only happen in very specific temperature and very still conditions.

I have seen the lines of snow that form along twigs falling off in lines once a snowy area has slight breeze start so the image here would just be a special case where it remains very still.

I think that is reasonable, I too have seen slips of snow and thawing frost from vegetation (and roofs&gutters) in still conditions. It requires a perfect balance of conditions,
The PROOF is in the picture itself plenty to be seen in the backdrop, which is in focus!

I’ve just seen it too. I left a comment on the post.