Yes, that's correct. IIRC I put 2 photos in the original ob. Then added a third. Subsequently edited 3 or 4 times to add additional information as it came to hand. In the interim I had sent links to the ob to various interested parties (including the local biological recording centre) all of whom indicated that they had seen the photos. Last night, however, Derek (@dejayM) pointed out that the photos were no longer there. I have since replaced them.
I've checked the filenames of all the photos I have of this specimen. They all strictly follow the naming formats described and have the common name Greater Horntail and the scientific name Urocerus gigas. The only non-alphanumeric characters are _, (, ) and space. None of these seem to have caused problems elsewhere.