Nonononon nonono no no no
This is a different issue.
I am asking what we should get if we click on one of the above pictures.
SEARCHING is an entirely different issue. If one searches, then one expects to find all instances of the search term for that type of search. We have four searches on iSpot.
1. Anywhere - i.e. the search might find all instances on iSpot of the search words
2. ID - i.e. the search must be confined to the ID box, most specifically to the Scientific and Common Names
3. Taxonomy - A higher classification summarizing where all these names can be found (e.g. for "Aulax" I should be told that there are four collections Aulax (genus), Aulax cancellata (100 observations), Aulax pallasia (44 observations) and Aulax umbellata (342 observations), with the ability to click on any one of these to see their collections (in Taxonomy collection please - where the tab set "Taxonomy/List/Gallery/Map/Interaction" and the default open view is LIST).
4. Projects i.e. a search of the project title and keywords (I dont know about the project description, and definitely NOT the comments (that is an Anywhere search).)
5. User - i.e. the name of a user, where the user name opens the collection for that user as a "List/Gallery/Map" (or in other words: the . An argument can be made that it should open that user's profile. But then I would argue that that user's profile should have the following tabs: Profile/List/Gallery/Map/Track. (i.e. a mirror of the Dictionary collection with its Taxonomy/List/Gallery/Map - in both cases the view should open by default on the LIST View)