Old periodical The Vasculum

There used to be a British natural history journal called The Vasculum. Does anyone know what society produced it, please? And is it consultable online anywhere? It isn’t in Biodiversity Heritage Library. Volume 1 was in 1915. It wasn’t strictly botanical as the article I am looking for is on mites. Not to be confused with the modern journal for herbarium curators, which was on volume 16 in 2021.

It was published by The Northern Naturalists Union. I don’t know if they still exist in any form.

Internet Archive has one issue (volume?)

The Vasculum 1935 : Rev. J.E. Hull (editor) : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

Yumpu.com has 7.

Many thanks. That gives me a lead to follow.

The British Library still don’t have their web site fully back after last year’s cyber-attack, so I can’t be certain whether or not is has been digitised. Possibly not.

Yumpu.com refers a website the.vasculum.com, which suggests that the Northern Naturalists Union at one point had their journal (but not necessarily all back issues) online, but that website is currently for sale.

Thanks. I think my next step is to contact people who work in northern English natural history museums and see if any of them have The Vasculum on their shelves.

This may be of interest - it is a 1980 Vasculum edition vol 65, which has some info which might let you trace where some of the copies are.
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/James-Doody/publication/299537849_THE_CONSERVATION_OF_THE_SEMI-NATURAL_VEGETATION_OF_THE_MAGNESIAN_LIMESTONE_2_TYNE_AND_WEAR/links/56fe5cb808aee995dde72c20/THE-CONSERVATION-OF-THE-SEMI-NATURAL-VEGETATION-OF-THE-MAGNESIAN-LIMESTONE-2-TYNE-AND-WEAR.pdf

Thanks. Yes, that says which museums and societies were in the Union.

Not sure if the others found this

8 free Magazines from THE.VASCULUM.COM March 1949 may have the stuff you are looking for… I could not access it properly but it appears to be stored online (quarterly) Good luck
1949 - The Vasculum

Thanks for all your responses. I should have said earlier, the article I am looking for is
Hull, J.E. (1915) Snout mites: an introduction to the British Bdellidae. The Vasculum , 1, 117–123.