Posts disappearing from UK Species lists

This was Haliclona oculata, & when I looked for an old post using 1st the search box & then the species dictionary,
https://www.ispotnature.org/communities/uk-and-ireland/species-dictionary/NBNSYS0000175617/haliclona , it wasn’t there, & I had to look through my posts to find it.
https://www.ispotnature.org/communities/uk-and-ireland/view/observation/92341/haliclona-oculata50
Nevertheless it did have a likely ID as H. oculata,& there were 2 more H. oculatas in the other observations. (I checked & now if you ID a post as H. oculata it doesn’t get a likely ID)
So I had to re-identify it as Haliclona (Haliclona) oculata to get it in the lists
(NB that means the wikipedia & Enc of life links don’t work).
But having done that the 2 other H. oculatas were now totally lost, ie there’d be no way to find them on ispot- except from my history, so
https://www.ispotnature.org/communities/uk-and-ireland/view/observation/148495/mermaids-glove
and
https://www.ispotnature.org/communities/uk-and-ireland/view/observation/150142/sponge

How many other posts have been lost similarly by this change to trinomials, & why abandon the binomials as it’s the genus & species that identifies the creature?

This is a little confusing and may be sinister
the Species Browser https://www.ispotnature.org/communities/uk-and-ireland/species-dictionary/NBNSYS0000175617/haliclona says one, but there are probably three Haliclona (Haliclona) oculata. One is 2015 and was originally ID’d as Tri nominal. this suggest they were BOTH in the drop-down in that period
BUT Likely CAN be shifted to the bi-nominal. I have just ‘done’ it here https://www.ispotnature.org/communities/uk-and-ireland/view/observation/92341/haliclona-oculata50
If the bi-nominal is failing (it’s no longer in the Drop-down), this suggest a Dictionary Update since the dreaded Recode. IF that is the case we need to apply some caution when IDing @miked

More Confusion
NB none of these 3 were originally ID’d as trinomials; they were all binomial likely IDs. It was only just before this post that I added the trinomial to both my Haliclona Oculata (which switched likely to the new ID despite your agreement to the other, & at same time added a trinomial to the 3rd, ‘sponge’
What’s odd is that your switching agreement back to the binomial switched mine back (& hopefully you’ll switch to the trinomial anon)