Rejected photos

Doesn’t seem to be working. The images appear to upload but the hourglass just keeps going. I did eventually give up so it is possible if I had left it long enough it would have either a) worked or b) given some sort of message.

This is so frustrating: iSpot is, in many ways, still FUBARed. I don’t see the departed being keen to return in the circumstances - which detracts even further from the user experience.
For me, the issues I find most frustrating are:
Not storing locations,
Inability to edit comments (particuarly for people like me with minor disabilities that affect typing accuracy),
Virtually unusable on an Android tablet due to speed issues and the tendency to hit the “unresponsive script” buffers,
Porblems with photos - extreme at present, but I regularly see a “No Entry” sign instead of a photo, though I can usually cure it by exit and re-entry.
But most of all, it’s the time it is taking to resolve these problems, and the lack of good feedback.
Rant over - for now.

1 Like

Speaking generally…

I’d typically log on 3x dailty in peak season simply because there is always something new to see - but at this time of year it is 1x daily or every other day.

It is deep-winter at the moment - so it should improve and hopefully if all is running as it should be we will get enthusiastic new recruits come spring.