Broken since the upgrade?

De-highlighting is a BIG issue for me (probably for everyone) it often is the cause of poor response to comments
I have asked and asked for it to be like it was - remaining yellow until dealt with and NONE of our own own activity shown.
What a blessing those two things would be @Chris_Valentine .

I’m adding this to the official bug/issue reporting tool so its not forgotten.
So you’re saying you’re going to the Changes Tracker and nothing is highlighted?

For me, I go there once and all recent activity is highlighted - but go away and back again and all the highlighting has been cleared. I’m guessing the highlight shouldn’t clear until you’ve actually visited one of the entries?

Could this be down to the way browsers now treat links that normally open in another window? I notice all the title links to the entities (observation, etc) have target="_blank" - which would normally open in another window. Nowadays browsers are a lot more fussy how they react to the target function. Could you try Ctrl-clicking the links instead of just click and see if the functionality you’re after returns?

Dear all

Please note the following Notification now posted on iSpot:
iSpot will be offline from 4 p.m today October 7, 2021!: There have been some technical problems with the iSpot website and we will take the site offline for a few hours from 4 p.m. today to apply fixes. Look out for further updates on this. We apologise for any continuing inconvenience and thanks for your patience!

Dear All
Please note our Updated Notification Message now posted on iSpot:
Thank you for your patience with our ongoing issues with the iSpot website. We have now rolled out some code changes and some server tweaks that we hope will make a significant impact on the unacceptable number of outages. We are continuing to monitor performance.

Magnificent effort thanks.
Please remember to list some of the Intentional Changes so that we notice them and give critical support
I noticed the new (underline) Bookmark today