MORE gremlins (March 2023)

I’ve not been ‘in’ for a couple of days, just logged in and can’t open tracker nor see photos in some observations. :frowning:

The changes tracker did have a very slow episode in the late afternoon but is now working again.
Observations have just been slow but functional.

It’s running well at the mo…
I need support here https://www.ispotnature.org/communities/uk-and-ireland/view/project/841419/

After a couple of good days:

The pictures came up for me which I noticed the comment in the tracker. The tracker was surprisingly quick this morning. It is sadly, at the moment, very hit and miss.

Musn’t cry… just tried to add an observation. No problem with loading photos, making text and adding ID (though admittedly at my slow pace!) but when I try to finalise it says in red the observation is not added, now I have to go out. Woe is me.

Tried again - third time, and this time it went on. Yippee! But bad for the health, this sort of thing!!

Serious Mental Health Risk (SMHR) :brain: :eye: :health_worker:

1 Like

Looking at the monitoring we use the site was chugging along fine until around 4pm yesterday. Big spikes in response times after then.

Is anyone else’s changes tracker “stuck”? Every time I’ve gone into it in the last 10 mins the same FASTCATcloud comments are there in yellow as the most recent changes.

If you refresh the tracker, any of the pages you have since visited will loose their highlight.

I’ve been trying that Chris and it hasn’t worked - I’ve even turned my wifi on and off and still the same. I’ll try logging out and in again,
Update: seems to be fine again now.