The unidentifiables

Unidentifed or Unidentifiable?

Another one…

Thanks - BOTH nominated. We await the return of @miked before Tag can be added to the nominated ones

Trying to identify a few more observations from Miked’s project…some seem to fit here.

♪ ♪ Thanks Helen ♫
Nominated… I found lots BEFORE forming the project, finding some again via my own Tracker is a nightmare!

Getting anywhere with this one would please me greatly:

anywhere? Jail!
this thread is reserved for Nominations. I have ‘a hundred’ IDs without agreements or comment - would you like to see them here?..All written with a big smile on m’face, just in case you think I’m getting at you…

Again, many thanks for putting this one - probably - to bed. And also thanks for all your hard work trying to make the site as interesting and entertaining as possible for all concerned.
I hope that the powers that be are taking note of the efforts you and some others are putting in: taking a leaf out of your book and addressing some of the remaining issues would be even better.

now showing 21 Observations

Please read the project script. More are to be added in the next few days.
We are still very keen to receive Nominations - Please.

UFO?

Another one from the Other Organisms project

Nominated - thanks Helen

Nominated. Thanks Helen

Nominated -Thanks Helen

Still going strong - more will be added over the next day or so. DEAD keen to receive Nominations
https://www.ispotnature.org/communities/uk-and-ireland/view/project/759393/the-unidentifiables/observations-gallery

This one is a must!!

This post has been around since 2015 and I’d like to know what it is.

And another…

and another

Nominated - Thanks Helen

Nominated - thanks Helen