Gremlins againnnn

The interactions drop-down is working OK for me:

Have now fixed this stray text (you may have to force-reload a page to make it clear the cached version).

2 Likes

More good work Chris. Thanks

I don’t always go right to the foot of each iSpot page I visit but I did with https://www.ispotnature.org/communities/uk-and-ireland/view/project/858176/do-not-miss-this (thanks, Derek and Janice). I can’t make up my mind if the word “SUCCESS” is comment on my getting there, the finalising of many edits, or 
It’s obviously of no great significance, just another iSpot curiosity!

I added a temporary agreement here but have not awarded an icon in the process. Have things changed? @Chris_Valentine

can you explain please?

Scroll right down to the foot of the page and you’ll see the word “SUCCESS”, on a plain white background, apparently between the post itself and the dark grey bar with the OU copyright notice etc. Where has it come from?

Got it, it’s everywhere. Now look for FAILURE Ian

It’s not there on that page for me (either before or after I commented).

Goodness
another first for iSpot, well done
@Chris_Valentine or @miked Please explain

No - haven’t touched that code.

Found it. No idea what that’s doing there!

Think it was supposed to be an indication if your comment or whatever had successfully been added. It was thought by some that a confirmation of this would be useful.

But I saw it on Derek’s post before I commented so perhaps not quite doing what it was supposed to do? As I noted before, another iSpot curiosity.

Looking at the code it should only appear for errors or information - it shouldn’t be stuck there the whole time.

Please can someone put another shilling in the meter?

There are well over 400 comments in this thread - I will produce a new one and link this
I hate it when I write a nice supportive comment with well researched links and this happens

I have also had a couple of those grumpy time-outs too.