Gremlins againnnn

I must be thick - I don’t get it.

The site is very unstable. It appears that I can cause a crash with an Explore Community click.
No one from Admin is on hand and they are not here in the Forum very often

Hi - I’m probably missing something really obvious here but I can’t work out what you mean - was there a problem with my post in some way?

Just tried to add another obs - images currently stand at 20 mins trying to load. I’ve just tried to remove them and reload but that hasn’t worked. What a shame as things had seemed to be working well.

No problem with yoiur post!
It’s highlighted in yellow so it’s a change since my last visit to the post. The change appears to be that you created it since I last visited it: iSpot-assisted time travel :grin:

1 Like

OH goodness 14:07. I ran a test just now filtering 17 THOUSAND Observations Greased lightning - it has NEVER been as good as that. PLEASE may it continue

So THAT’S what happening to all the bandwidth :grinning:

1 Like

Still cannot load an observation.

“Hi - I’m probably missing something really obvious here but I can’t work out what you mean - was there a problem with my post in some way?”
Sorry, I think I caused the confusion. I was trying to say that I couldn’t understand Thistle’s post… the reference to the colour. But I’ve just confused everyone! Sorry!!

True, it’s gone back being LUMPY.

Trying to load an image. Progress bar stops; egg-timer spins for a while then

Hi - no it wasn’t anything you did Ken. I was the same in that I just hadn’t grasped what Thistle was meaning either, but that has now explained perfectly (thanks Thistle!) so it’s all good!

Some little hangings up but nothing too sticky for me this last while, let’s hope it’s going to be fine……. :crossed_fingers:

Certainly a lot better in the last 20 minutes!

Images not loading on the 20th Sep.
At least I’m not the only one and DJ has taught me to save everything in a text file so I can restore my formatting

Loading today (21st) - many thanks for prompt action

Not playing…
Ah well, let’s look at the recent posts that have loaded:
And, eventually,

This is potentially quite an interesting error, thanks for adding that bit at the bottom mentioning the cloudflare error code. If it was caused by cloudflare then they usually fix the problem quickly as so many organisations rely on their service.

The whole site, except the Forum, went down at about 9pm. It just simply refused to engage. No error code. Then UP again at 21:06,
Does this mean someone rebooted it or that it automatically goes through a routine reset?
It still wont allow edits or the addition of photos…